When it comes to performance it’s hard to argue with products from Eberlestock. They have a well documented history of producing some of the best performing outdoor gear in the world. Our backpack fabric is trusted to provide this performance.
With that said, we are excited to announce and show off the fact that we have provided Eberlestock with the 500D Cordura Nylon backpack fabric in A-TACS iX for production of the the best selling “F5 Switchblade” backpack!
To learn more about how Schott Performance Fabrics can help you with your backpack fabric needs visit: http://schottfabrics.com/industries/backpack-bag-luggage-fabric
THE MOST VERSATILE PACK EVER CREATED.
The F5 Switchblade is a great EDC pack that keeps a low profile while maximizing space and organization. Open the top lid pocket and you will find two magazine pouches and other small organizing features.
The front of the pack features an oversized pocket for quick access to your important items. On each side is a pair drawstring cup holder pockets, as well as a side zip pocket, big enough for a spotting scope, small tripod, or other long items. Inside you will find a document divider for an iPad, laptop, other electronics or even a short-barreled rifle.
EMOD Compatible: order ACH Hookup Kit to attach the pack to F1 or M1 frame systems.
- Rare-earth magnetic openings allow quick access to handgun concealed carry pouches from either side of the pack.
- Loop-velcro PALS webbing inside allows you to rack either MOLLE- or velcro-backed accessories.
- Interior pockets for hydration bladder, mags, small item organizers, and more.
- Detachable harness.
- New MOLLE-10 webbing offers the ability to carry standard 3-row MOLLE accessories, with a 60% weight savings over standard 25mm MOLLE matrixes.
- New patent-pending weapon-stowage features:
- Ambidextrous concealed holster suitable for most handguns, including full-frame automatics.
- Hipbelt compatible.
Total Volume: 1720 c.i.
Weight: 3 lbs 10 oz
Dimensions main bag: 20″h x 12″w x 8″d.
Contact Eberlestock for more information.